MRC CME_CEU Courses - Google Drive
To CLAIM CME / nursing continuing ed credits:
Course 1: Prehospital Readiness Education for Volunteer Medical Professionals, Course 1, Introduction to Pre-Hospital Care, January 21, 2021
- Course Code: VM012121CRS1X (after the M is a zero)
Course 2: Prehospital Readiness Education for Volunteer Medical Professionals Course 2: Ethical and Legal Considerations, February 18, 2021
- Course Code: VM21821CRS2k
Course Credit Process
To complete the course Post Test Evaluation and receive your Certificate of Credit, go to FCMcme.org and at the top click on “claim credit” choice and follow the instructions provided.
Upon successful completion of the online Post Examination and Evaluation Form you will be directed to your FCM User Record page where you may Print/View your Statement of Credit (certificate). Certificate links become a permanent part of you FCMcme.org user record. You may return anytime in the future to the FCMcme.org website to Print/View previously claimed credits.
- For “new users” you will need to click on “new user” and create a login and password. When you have registered onto the site click on the “claim credit” prompt and enter the course code below.
- Enter the Program Course Code (see above)
- Now click on the Take Exam" link which is displayed directly across from the program title. Click the link and follow the prompts.
- Return users will be directed to your FCM "User Record" page where a "Take Exam" link will be displayed directly across from the program title. Click the link and follow the prompts. If you do not see the specific course exam you are looking for click on Claim Credit and enter the appropriate Course Code.
Vashon MRC is proud to have great resources and instructors and plans to produce a series of general value, but Vashon specific training videos that are available to other MRCs as well. This page may have various displays of the content until we figure out how best to present it.