Food, Shelter & Economic Recovery
Since mid-April, we have been distributing funds to our social service and economic recovery partners. So far, those disbursements have gone for meals, groceries, rental assistance, other types of household support, and local business assistance with safely maintaining business operations. Social service agency partners include the Food Bank, Interfaith Council to Prevent Homelessness, Senior Center, School District nutrition program, St. Vincent de Paul, and the Chamber of Commerce.
As of December, 2020, the Relief Fund had provided:
- 15,806 meals (many of them delivered to homes and neighborhoods)
- 3,280 bags of groceries (many delivered into the community)
- 249 cases of rent and other household relief
- 1,000 one-on-one expert counseling sessions to help unemployed file for benefits
- 100 attendees at back-to-business workshops to aid safe reopening during Phase 2